And some people prefer not to root their device because of security reasons or don’t want to loose their warranty.
If you are one of the kind users then you can solve the problem by following the instructions on this post. At the end you will be able to move your content to external SD Card without root. Are you interested to follow? Then you can continue reading this post. One more thing before doing so please to firstly read the preparation points first.
Instructions to enable move content to SD Card option without root Android.
- Now launch the Enable Move To SD bat file from your computer.
- Wait the CMD box and then wait till the process done.
- Then back to your phone and open Settings -> Apps.
- Select one of the apps listed there that you want to move to SD card.
- If your phone / tablet supports this app, then you will see Move To SD Card button is active like on the following picture.
Well you did it you have successfully enabled Move To SD Card option on your Android based device without root.