How to root and flash TWRP in Redmi Note 2 Prime
The only best method to install Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP in Redmi Note 2 Prime via ADB Tools which using CMD command. This is one of the best custom recovery that can backup and restore file in case you are bootloop. This is the most essential rule is to backup your phone first before anything else.
To root you need TWRP first. So our first step is to flash TWRP via adb fastboot command.
2. Extract adb drivers anywhere in your computer
3. Copy recovery.img ( renamed it to only recovery) into adb tools folder
4. Boot your phone into fastboot mode by pressing volume down key and pressing power key simultaneously , and then releasing power key .
5. Connect your Redmi Note 2 to your computer through data cable
6. Go into adb tools folder => while pressing shift key => right click => and click open cmd here !
7. Type the command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and press enter
Done!..You have suceesfully installed TWRP!..
Flash Super Su:
1.Download super su zip file & put to your sd card
2.Go to TWRP Recovery (reboot yor phone and press vol up and power)
3.Select to super su zip file
4.Swipe to flash
5.Reboot to syatem
6.Enjoy!! your phone are now rooted!!
1. after successful installation of SuperSU and if this meassages appear “There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it”. Here’s how to fix this problem!”. Just update SuperSu in Play Store then install binary—> DONE!