And the post you are reading now providing a complete instruction to deliver the CM13 based on Android Marsmallow to your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 smartphone. If you are interested then you can read on this post. But remember that doing this will effect of losing your existing warranty if it’s still valid guys.
Anyway flashing a custom ROM is not recommended by Samsung itself, considering this kind of software have not underwent serial of consecutive and factory tests before it’s release, however you can rely on the name of the developers of this ROM and so far it receives positive reviews from those who have tested it.
- This ROM is based on AOSP therefore your device’s bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Remember that to flash the ROM you need to have a rooted device and have a CWM recovery installed.
- And do not flash the ROM if your smartphone is not Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505.
- Backup everything your regard important before performing the flashing procedures.
- Your warranty will be nullified for flashing this ROM.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping any step.
- Good luck guys.
Remember that all the risks that may happen during or after flashing process shall be your own responsible.
Download this ROM zip file and Gapps too to your computer or laptop.
Instructions on how to install Android 6.0 CyanogenMod 13 ROM on LG Nexus 5.
- When you’ve downloaded the ROM zip file, then transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S4 root folder, by connecting your smartphone to PC using a USB cable.
- Now unplug your Samsung Galaxy S4 from USB cable after the ROM zip file fully transferred.
- And now you need to boot into Bootloader mode by firstly turning off your device, and then turning it on again by pressing these keys altogether; Volume UP + Down + Power.
- Choose bootloader and then enter to the recovery mode (CWM), followed with selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- You must now select the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue with selecting Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You must now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Android 6.0 CyanogenMod 13 ROM zip file you previously transferred to your Nexus 5 SD card and then install the ROM zip file.
- Once the installation processes have finished just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Now you can reboot your Samsung Galaxy S4.