- Just for you to know that the instructions here are dedicated only for the Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I smartphone. Therefore, do not try it on any other ROM, understand?
- Do not forget to firstly backup your existing and precious data.
- Remember that flashing this ROM will effect of losing your device’s warranty.
- Your device’s bootloader should firstly be unlocked and a CWM recovery should already been installed.
- Root access is required to install the Noble custom ROM.
- Follow the instructions entirely and do not skip anything.
- Enable your Samsung Galaxy S6 USB debugging mode first.
Download the zip file to your PC or laptop.
- Noble Android 5.1.1 ROM.
Instructions on how to install Noble Android 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I.
- You need to connect your smartphone to PC in order to transfer the ROM zip file to your phone’s root folder inside the SD card.
- After the zip file transferred then disconnect your phone to PC.
- Now you boot into the recovery mode by firstly turning off your device and then turn it on using these keys; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- When you have entered the recovery mode (CWM), you need to choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- And then select the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue your step with selecting Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You are now able to select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to search the Noble ROM zip file and if you have found it then install the ROM zip file.
- When finished just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- You can reboot your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone now.
- Finish and done.
You did guys because you just finished updating your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I phone to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Noble ROM. Therefore you should be glad. And you can verify it by simply heading to Settings -> About phone -> and then see what’s software powering your smartphone.