- Remember that this instruction only for nexus 5, so don’t follow the instruction, if your device is not the Nexus 5.
- Your Nexus 5 should already be rooted and have installed CWM recovery.
- And your Nexus 5 bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Backup everything you regard precious.
- Installing a custom ROM is not approved and supported by neither Google nor LG therefore all the risks are yours to bear.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Nexus 5.
- You will likely loose your warranty for installing this ROM.
- Follow the entire instructions without skipping anything.
- Good luck guys.
Download this ROM zip file and Gapps too to your computer or laptop.
- Chroma Marsmallow Android 5.1.1 ROM.
Instructions on how to install Chroma Marshmallow Android 6.0 ROM on LG Nexus 5.
- When you’ve downloaded the ROM zip file, then transfer it to your Nexus 5 root folder, by connecting your smartphone to PC using a USB cable.
- Now unplug your Nexus 5 from USB cable after the ROM zip file fully transferred.
- And now you need to boot into Bootloader mode by firstly turning off your device, and then turning it on again by pressing these keys altogether; Volume UP + Down + Power.
- Choose bootloader and then enter to the recovery mode (CWM), followed with selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- You must now select the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue with selecting Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You must now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Chroma Marsmallow zip file you previously transferred to your Nexus 5 SD card and then install the ROM zip file.
- Once the installation processes have finished just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Now you can reboot your Nexus 5.
Well done my friend because you just flashed the Android 6.0 Chroma Marshmallow on Nexus 5 of yours now you can enjoy everything the ROM is offering to you. If you like this ROM. Then tell to all your family or friends who have a Nexus 5.