This post will guide you on how to flash stock rom/firmware on any Android spreadtrum device. In this post, iTel will be used to demonstrate the flashing process.
- Spreadtrum Device (iTel)
- Spreadtrum driver (download from post)
- A usb cable
- Spreadtrum upgrade tool
- a brain
HOW TO FLASH
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case
Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After
extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to
the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the
Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool,
click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing
is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum
Upgrade Tool. After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings >
About Phone > Check firmware.
Questions? please ask in comments!