- Root access is required and your device should already installed a CWM recovery.
- Your Nexus 4 bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Back up your data before performing the action.
- Remember that flashing a custom ROM is not recommended by either Google or LG, therefore your existing warranty, will be voided.
- Follow the entire instructions without skipping anything.
The following are the files you must download to your PC.
Instructions on how to install Android 6.0 Frank N4 Marsmallow Android 6.0 ROM on Nexus 4.
- Now you need to connect your Nexus 4 to PC and then transfer all the zip files to your Nexus 4.
- When done, you need to disconnect your smartphone from PC, and then continue to step 3.
- Turn off your Nexus 4 and then turn on while your fingers press these three keys; Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Do what’s on-screen instructions say and then choose bootloader then go to recovery mode and then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- You can now select the Wipe Cache Partition. Afterward, you need to select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the custom ROM zip file you previously moved to your Nexus 4 to install the zip file. Repeat this step again to flash the Gapps.
- When done you need to select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Restart the Nexus 4 of yours now.
- Finish and enjoy.
Great job guys because your Nexus 4 is now being powered with the Android 6.0 Frank N4 Marsmallow ROM and what you need to do now is to enjoy it. You should give your thanks to the developers of the Frank N4 ROM because of it you can update Nexus 4 of yours to Android 6.0.